In our 200th issue we speak to Mark Briffa of Air Partner, Helen McLintock of Jaguar Land Rover and Prosper Assouline. In Digital Thinker Alistair Crane speaks to Sarah Owen of WGSN about the next latest in digital communications and in Post-Luxury we hear from Lucia van der Post as she investigates smart and sincere storytelling.
Issue 200 also covers news, analysis and opinion across the following sectors: Beauty & Wellbeing, Food & Drink, Jewellery & Watches, Fashion & Accessories, Design & Interiors, Travel & Aviation and Hospitality.
What the industry says..
“Always a pleasure to read… well-edited, filled only with interesting and relevant information and comment. Whilst primarily aimed at the luxury market, it is also relevant to the wider world”
Sir Terence Conran
“Luxury Briefing is an indispensable publication”
Leonard A Lauder
“A must-read for anyone who wants to keep up with the latest trends and industry news. LB is visionary in its focus − looking at the luxury sector from many fresh perspectives including the insights of start-ups, the wisdom of established players and the prophecies of cool-hunters”
Now celebrating its 20th anniversary, Luxury Briefing was the original business publication of its type anywhere in the world, dedicated to the luxury industry as a whole, rather than the individual sectors covered by conventional trade publications.
Members receive the following:
- • Valuable intelligence and news on the luxury market
- • An invitation to the Luxury Briefing Awards
- • Contact with other subscribers brokered though our Luxury Briefing office
- • Access to the Luxury Briefing archive
- – Access to industry experts and thought leaders
- – International Seminars and Conferences
- – Networking Events
- – Daily Global News Feeds
- – Trend Forecasting
- – Original Research
- – Business conduct in emerging global markets
- – Intimate breakfast gatherings for small groups who have expressed an interest in working together. Each are carefully tailored to combine and reflect as per individual.
Over the past two decades we have organised sold-out conferences in London and New York: days of inspiration which are also valuable networking opportunities. As a subscriber, you are the first to hear about Luxury Briefing conferences and events, and you take priority when it comes to booking places and special deals.